My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 2

I was slightly productive today....but only because I had to be. I spent all day working on my papers for Religions of the World. I even had time to spare when I got them done. Jen, Morgan, and Danielle all moved out today. Sad day :( Especially because Jen isn't coming back to UNI! What will I do without her.....
Highlight of my day: Getting a pedicure with this beautiful girl: 
Cristy! 
She's graduating this year, so I won't get to see her beautiful face at Relay meetings anymore :( BUT she's working on campus so I'll still see her at church :) 

I went to Hudson tonight for the last choir practice of the semester. A little sad, but not really because I'll be back in September :) 

I got to meet Katlyne's mom! I get excited about the weirdest things.....


No comments:

Post a Comment