My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Even the ugly ones. (Shoutout to Father K.) Mother's Day is hard for my mama-my grandma has been gone for almost 4 years now. I miss her everyday, and I know my mom does too. We all went to church (including Zac), and then came home for breakfast. I made pancakes and we ate out on the patio table. What a beautiful day! Unfortunately I had to work 2-9 so I couldn't really enjoy the day outside. Especially since it was 94 DEGREES IN THE BUILDING. Linda hadn't turned the air on yet, and all the machines put out heat which makes it miserable in there. Not to mention the fact that I was working with a bunch of new people who had no idea what they were doing. Frustrating. Zac made it better by waiting for me to get off work and then taking me on a motorcycle ride around the lake. :)

Check out the special pancake I made for my ma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment