My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School


Welp, back to school. Ma and Pa moved me in last Thursday. Fourth floor, no elevator. Thank goodness for the move-in crew. We got everything moved in and then went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Mom and dad headed out early and I worked on getting things settled in. My roommate Rachel moved in Friday and we slowly but surely got our things in the right place. Our room is pretty home-y, and our floor is SO SOCIAL. Seriously, everyone likes to talk. I love it! Compared to our floor last year, it's a breath of fresh air.

Friday night we attended the hypnotist that CAB hosted. I got hypnotized the first show, and watched the second show. Katlyne and I were reunited, so we had to take a picture :) 

MISSED HER!!! 

After all the weekend fun, classes started Monday. I have a pretty decent schedule (nothing before 9:30am) and I have a job on campus that the wonderful Cassie Fjerstad hooked me up with. Life is good. The only thing that would make it better is FOOTBALL (which is SOON, SOON, SOON!)

No comments:

Post a Comment