My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SUMMER (in a nutshell)


Hello blog readers! My summer went WAY too fast, and I spent a lot of time with people I love. Therefore, I didn't get a whole lot of blogging done. Here's my summer in a nutshell.

I worked four jobs: Twin Lakes Grocery and Grill, Lynch's Bar and Grill, Rockwell City Pool, and I was a co-coach for the Rockwell City Area Swim Team. Let me tell you, it was a busy summer. I worked so hard because I'm saving money to go to France with my best friend Mollie next summer.

Although I worked four jobs, I still found a little time to have fun. I spent a lot of time with this boy:

I also spent as much time as I could with my family, including the two cutest boys in the world! 


I worked at TLGG with some awesome girls like this: 

At a place like this: 

I coached a team full of energetic, crazy swim team kids like this: 
  
  
With two of my best friends: 

I worked at the pool with a bunch of goons like this: 

Doing weird stuff like this: 

I went to a few family weddings. One was my cousin Brad and his new wife Megan's. I went to that one by myself, but I saw lots of family there that I haven't seen for a while. 



My great Aunt Zeta
My cousin Danielle

The second family wedding was my cousin Joe's (my Aunt Sharon's son) and his new wife Steph. It was such a fun wedding! My whole fam (sisters, etc.) were home for the wedding. A few photos: 
Connor and I at the wedding. Nice photobomb, Shelby. 
My sis and me :) 

 

Aunt Sharon :) 

My sisters and me with Aunt Sharon. 
That boy of mine :) 


Although it was a busy one, it was also a great one. Hopefully next summer I can cut down to 3 jobs ;)

                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment