My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Daily Struggles: Part 2

So, I'm sort of an accident waiting to happen. 

I FINALLY received my Frank Sinatra poster in the mail (after waiting over a month). After Prime Time I came back to the room to hang it up: 


As you can see, I'm standing on my desk. I asked Peter if he would help me down. He grabbed my legs and lifted me off the desk. When he went to put me down, however, I lost my balance and fell backwards--landing right on my tail bone. I'm not sure I've ever been in so much pain. Yes, folks, I realize I'm a hypochondriac. But this really did hurt! (and still does)

I iced it for a while and then struggled up to my loft. The next day I decided not to go to classes because 1) I could barely walk and when I did I looked ridiculous and 2) I didn't think I could sit in one place for that long. So I stayed in my room and watched Netflix/napped all day. All things considered, that part wasn't so bad.

It feels a little better today. Walking is a little easier/less painful, but I still look ridiculous. Sitting down is fine once I get there. I will definitely be taking it easy for a few days, and my ice pack is my new best friend..


No comments:

Post a Comment