My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 4: Katlyne

Day 4 I am thankful for Katlyne. Here's the story:

Katlyne and I lived on the same floor in Dancer last year. Beings that I had a boyfriend on campus at the time and didn't have much interest in anything else but him, I didn't meet a whole lot of girls from my floor. When that ended in October, I realized that I hadn't made many friends on my floor! Katlyne's roommate Danielle invited me to "Christmas Movie Extravaganza" (something I must explain in a later post). I tagged along with them to the event, and we have been friends ever since. Katlyne and I are sometimes so much alike it's scary. We often think we have the same brain waves because we'll say or do the same thing at the same time. I am so glad that she came into my life because now I have added a new best friend to my list.

One of my favorite pictures of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment