My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 6: Rob

Day 6 I am thankful for Rob. Where do I even begin?

Rob and I met through the catholic student center here on campus last fall. We were both in the church choir. He then had an idea to start a Praise and Worship band and asked me if I would be interested. I said yes, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Ever. Rob is now not only my best friend, but like a big brother that I never had. I can (and do) tell him everything and I know that he will never judge me and will always tell it like it is. He is currently teaching music at an American school in Mexico City and has a 2 year contract. He will be home for Christmas break, though, and I cannot WAIT until our reunion. I keep telling him he's going to get the best hug he's ever received. Love him so much!!

(I realize that this is a terrible picture of me but it's the only one we have with just the two of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment