My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life.

Hi all!

It has been a while since I've blogged....probably because my life is crazy. But I wouldn't want it any other way!

My days are full from beginning to end with classes, student organizations, and just living!

The only bad part about this is that I miss my family a whole lot! Kaden and Connor are growing like weeds and, SURPRISE! Lindsay's pregnant again. And the best part? IT'S A GIRL! I can't even explain in words how excited I am about this. I love K & C to death, but I'm unbelievably excited to buy some little girl clothes :)

Beings that it's the month of Thanksgiving, I've decided to do "30 Days of Thanks." Obviously I am thankful for how blessed I am and all the things in my life every day, but I wanted to recognize a few people and groups of people. I've learned (in the whole 19 years that I've been on this Earth) that you have to tell people how you feel because you never know what's going to happen. This is my way of letting everyone know how much I really appreciate these people! So here it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment