My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Emily

Day 7 I am thankful for Emily.

I met Emily first semester of my freshman year here at UNI, as we were in the same French class. We just recently (like, in the past month) discovered how much we love each other though!!

Oh goodness, Emily. We always joke that we lead the same life, but it's becoming more and more true everyday. We continue to find things we have in common. I could spend all day, every day with her and never get sick of her. Seriously! We never run out of things to talk about. I cherish every single moment I get to spend with her because she can always make me laugh and I can be 100% myself around her (because we're basically the same person). You could even say we're two peas in a pod. :) Love you Em!




No comments:

Post a Comment