My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, April 20, 2012

April 19

After class I was actually productive (surprising, right?) I went to Ranee's (from St. Stephen's) senior clarinet recital. I was then planning on going to watch Liz in the symphonic band concert, but instead!!! I got a call earlier that afternoon from my second daddy(Scott) saying he was coming through town around 7:30 and wanted to know if I wanted to grab supper. Well, OBVIOUSLY! So we went to Old Chicago while Rob, Lucas, and Alyssa watched Liz's concert. After the concert they came to Old Chicago, too! Scott left to get a hotel room instead of driving the rest of the way home, and I stayed at Old Chicago with the gang. We always have so much fun! And we didn't fail that tonight, either. :) 


The gang at Ranee's recital. 
Awww :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment