My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March 31

Best. Day. Ever.

I spent the whole day with Aunt Sharon. We had no time constraint..we did what we wanted to. & we had a BLAST. We headed to Dodge about 11am and went to lunch at Mineral City. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. And before we headed home (around 5:45), we got TROPICAL SMOOTHIES. Yum. :) She wouldn't let me take a picture of her again though :(

When we got back to town we unloaded Grandma's groceries that we got for her and I then she headed home. I sat outside with my parents and Jack Block because the weather was beautiful. Jim and Janet Haub joined us later. We grilled steak and I convinced my mama to make me cheesy potatoes(she makes the BEST). It was a very relaxing evening. Zac came over after work and we all hung out in the living room. I went to bed early(ish) because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep Friday night.....


No comments:

Post a Comment