My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4

Ok, it's April 4 and I still can't believe it's April already. Exactly one month from today, I will be done with my first year of college. YIKES! I don't want to grow up. Just kidding. :)

I woke up with the intention of being productive but, well, that didn't happen. I went to the bookstore before my 11:00 class to mail out the survivor letters. Wahoo! Can't wait for people to receive them. Then I went to my Oral Comm teacher's office (from last semester) and she gave me $5 for Relay. We're getting closer to our goal :)

After class I had lunch and then went to work. My shift seemed to go by pretty fast and then I shopped! They have associate shopping days today through Saturday which means we get 35% off instead of 15%. Plus I had a 20% off coupon. Plus I had $10 Kohl's cash. So I bought a new pair of tennis shoes and paid $27 for them :) I then went to Hudson for choir practice and came back to campus to study. 2 tests tomorrow :( BUT on the bright side,  I actually understand what I am being tested over in Math so that's a plus. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment