My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6

Woohoo. Another Friday.

ONE WEEK AWAY FROM RELAY. :)

I had a pretty blocked out schedule today. Workout, lunch, French test, work, church. After church I had soup and helped them do the spring cleaning for a little while. Then I made a Walmart run. Funny how you can spend money without even realizing it..ugh.

Right now I'm watching Enchanted. on my futon. by myself. Because all of my friends went home for the weekend. Boo. :( I was so jealous of everyone going home.

On my Walmart trip, I made a little purchase to indulge in on Sunday. :)



Also. My French professor told me today that my outfit looked very European and that I could go to Paris dressed like that. Oh my GOSH I would LOVE to go back to Paris. Maybe someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment