My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 28

Well due to the fact that I didn't go to bed until well after 3:30am, I slept in until 11ish. (For the record, the RA on call washed me sheets for me, and I slept on Katlyne and Danielle's futon.) It was another really great day of getting nothing done. Sweet. Just what I needed.

Joyce and I did travel down to Main street to watch UNI's Orchesis dance show because Courtney dances in it. After the show we went to Cup of Joe and then wandered Main for a while. It was lots of fun! I took a nap later and then met Lucas and Rob at Applebee's for some grub. (Liz had to work until 10). We picked Liz up after work and headed to Rob's apartment to hang out. We ended up staying up entirely too late just chatting about life. I hate myself for it today (because I got about 4 hours of sleep), but it was TOTALLY worth it.

I decided to go old school with a glass bottle of coke from Cup of Joe. 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment