My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 20

Busy day. I was kinda all over the place! I didn't have class at 11, so I spent the whole morning packing some stuff up to head home. I went to lunch with Jen and Tiffany, went to class, and then was on the road again. (sung in an Eddie Murphy voice). I had a small heart attack when I had to fill my car up with gas. I had to stop in Fort Dodge to get something at Walmart (I seriously hate that place so much...), so naturally I had to make a stop at Tropical Smoothie Cafe. :) I made a pit stop out at the little store to play a game of cribbage with Berton and Linda and to talk to Linda about work this summer! I came back to town and spent some time in Trash to Treasures with Aunt Sharon and Diane. and THEN I sat up at Lynch's with my daddy for a while. I also stopped at the Pedersen household, although I only got to see 2 of the 4 members of the family. I finally made it to my house and unloaded alllll the crap from my car. I went back up to Lynch's with my parents to have supper, and then to Fort Dodge with Zac, Lance, and Haley to see American Reunion. (It was good. I probably would've found it funnier had I seen any of the American Pie movies....) Overall it was a successful day! I took my picture of the day up on the square of RC. They're tearing down an old building and it's kind of a sad sight. I can't share it though because my computer is being silly.....


No comments:

Post a Comment