My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter this year was so weird because I wasn't with my biological family. No worries though, I spent it with my St. Stephen's family. :) 

I played at Hudson and then high-tailed it out of there to get to St. Stephens. Liz and I cantored: 

:) 

After church, Ann invited me to her house for Easter dinner. Some of her family was there and quite a few St. Stephen's kids were there, too. It was a blast. Her niece and nephew had an Easter egg hunt, and then they hid the eggs for us big kids. :) The food was delicious and the company was great! Here's Michelle; she blended in with Ann's couch. 



I spent the rest of the night watching Cars (again) and doing Relay stuff. It's crunch time, and I probably won't sleep much this week. Apology in advance if I get behind on blogging!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment