My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dinner Dance

Saturday, March 17 was the Rockwell City Rotary Club's annual Dinner Dance. My mom is the president of the club, so she planned pretty much the whole thing. We spent Saturday morning and afternoon baking desserts and setting up tables for the event. Both of my sisters came home for the night and the whole family (minus Kaden and Connor) attended the event. We ALWAYS have a great time. We kept that tradition up! Some photos from the day:

Setting up: Kaden was a big help in moving the walls! 
We had some down time, so Kaden and JD hung out in the chair. :) 

Love them. 

My sisters made me put on this hat. They thought it would be a perfect fit because I have a tiny head...

There are MANY more photos from the night that I will soon be posting to Facebook. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment