My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4

Happy Grammar Day! :)

I had to play at Hudson this morning so I was up at 7:45 to leave at 8. :) I came back to town and ran to HyVee quick. I went to my own church at 10:30, walked back with boy Morgan, and then had lunch with Katlyne. I took my time putting the clothes away that I washed on Friday and cleaning my room. I also got some Relay stuff done. I ate supper with Jen and Katlyne at 5 and then Rob picked me up at 5:30. His parents are in town and they wanted to hear our band, so we got together and played a few songs. Lucas's parents came from Adel, too. Liz's parents even got to hear us via Skype. It was lots of fun. :) I got back and hung out with Katlyne and Jen for a while, and then we had a fire drill. How annoying. I didn't do much today but I sure am tired......

My photo of the day is Danielle's unfortunate incident of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment