My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10

First, Happy Birthday to my bestie, Abby.

Second, longest day of my life. I woke up at 3:45 and was out the door by 4:35. I stopped to top my car off with gas and grab a cappuccino. Long drive to Sibley-before the sun was up. I arrived around 7 and my day started.I judged prose all morning and storytelling all afternoon. It was actually a lot of fun. After our center was done, I hopped in and watched David Robideau and Brett Nicholson perform. Austin and Brett rode home with me so I could stay awake. We had a ton of fun just chatting away. We stopped at Zac's house to pick up his boots, took Austin to Lake City, took the boots to Lytton, took Brett home, and then I FINALLY made it home around 8:30. I got a big hug from KAden, had a delicious piece of homemade pizza, and then Kaden helped me pack....sorta. I'm finally ready for bed. I have a cuddle buddy tonight. :)

"Make silly faces!" 

Seriously, I don't think he could be any cuter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment