My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 9

FRIDAY. Yes. I woke up at 6-not by choice (obviously). I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to be productive. I got up, showered, and packed. I ate breakfast with Katlyne around 8:15 and then left to get my pedicure around 9. It was very relaxing. After my pedi I went to HyVee to turn in my pop cans. I'm donating my pop can money to Relay. It was only 50 cents but hey, it's a start! I then went to Scratch to get cupcakes to take home to the fam. No coconut love, though :( I came back to campus and had lunch with Jen, Katlyne, and Danielle. I went to my 12:00 class and then was OFF. On my way home. Finally. My low fuel light came on but I was brave enough to try and make it to the Grundy County gas station. I made it, and then used my whole paycheck to put gas in my car.How depressing. I grabbed a Dr. Pepper and some almonds and was on my way. It was boring-like usual. I got home around 2:45, unloaded my stuff from my car, and was on the road again-to Lytton. But first I stopped at Pedersen's to deliver their cupcakes. I stopped in Lytton to deliver a cupcake to Zac. and then I went to see Aunt Sharon. :)  We talked for a while and then I headed back home. And there they were, waiting for me. My boys (well, Lindsay's actually). Kaden gave me seriously the BEST hug in the entire world. He said: "Whitmee! Guess what I brought with me!" I said, "what?!" and he promptly replied, "CONNOR!" Hahaha. We played some Wii games and Tate came over to visit. Grandma came back from the store and we made some mac n' cheese for supper. Then I headed, with both boys, to Lake City to the SCC Dance show. It was not bad. They boys were VERY good throughout the whole thing. Kaden even helped the janitor clean up the programs afterwards while I talked to some friends. Scott was a big help with entertaining Kaden. I got to chat with some friends because Tori stole Connor for about 20 minutes(at least). She loves him (I think it's because he's so squishy.) We headed home, with Scott (because Michelle had to work). We got back in the house, ate some pudding, and headed to bed...but it was not soon enough...

Connor was very content just hanging out on the floor during the show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment