My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8

Happy...Thursday? Not so much. I procrastinated everything I needed to do until today. I cracked down! I went to my morning classes. After class and before lunch, I crossed 2 things off my to do list. I went to lunch with Katlyne, Morgan, and Danielle. After French and before Geo, I went to the library to type up letters for Relay asking for donations. I got them typed up and printed out, and finished searching for the addresses. I ran to the Union quick to grab some envelopes out of the office. During Geo I  signed all the letters, addressed the envelopes, and stuffed the letters in the envelopes (all while paying attention, of course!) After Geo I took them back to the office for Cristy to stamp them and send them out. Can you say productive?! When I got back to my room I took my computer into the lounge and DID WORK on my paper that's due at midnight tomorrow. I finished it before supper. :) Katlyne and I took a break around 4:30 to get Scratch cupcakes. When we came back I parked my car on the street so it will be easier to load in the morning. After supper with Katlyne and Tiffany, I finished up my works cited page and sent my paper to Rachel to have her proofread it. Lucas, Liz, Chloe, and I met Rob at Old Chicago for a little get-together before break. We had some pop and (Rob and Lucas) had appetizers. Chloe left early. Afterwards, Lucas, Liz and I went back to Rob's apartment with him. We sang a few songs, ate some delicious chex mix, talked in British accents, and had a grand time. I got back to my room, finished my paper (after Rachel proofread it), proofread her paper for her, and submitted mine. HUGE weight off my shoulders. Now I just have to make sure I don't forget anything when I pack tomorrow-YIKES! But also, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!!! I've been so busy here that I haven't been able to make it home much, NOT TO MENTION the fact that I haven't seen Kaden and Connor since the beginning of January. JANUARY!!! Too long. CAN'T. WAIT. to see them tomorrow! I must be off to bed now.. I have to be up early for a pedicure :)

Photo: Katlyne playing with her food..... wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, YEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment