My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21

Finally caught up! (Sorry for the lack of blogging until now.)

I intended to work out this morning. Instead, I finished homework. After class I was productive! I did some homework and FINALLY unpacked all my stuff from coming back after spring break. I rearranged my clothes to fit all my shorts and summer-y clothes in. One can actually sit down in my room now. :) I worked out (for the first time in 2 weeks-oofta!). It felt really good to workout again! I should not have taken 2 weeks off....I also realized that my arm is still pretty weak, even though the bruise is almost completely gone. (not that it wasn't weak before-ha.) During my workout, I started the 3RD HUNGER GAMES BOOK. I'm so excited. I'm going to bed early tonight so I can read for a while. :)


I had supper with Katlyne, Morgan, Jen, and Tiffany, and then headed to Hudson for choir practice. I got it all worked out so I can be home (well, in Alta) for Connor's 1st birthday party. Hooray. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment