My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 20

What's awesome? The fact that I actually understood what we did in math class this morning. HOORAH!
What else is awesome? The fact that I finished the 2nd Hunger Games book. HOORAH!
What's not awesome? Katlyne invited me to hang out with her and Skippy tonight. I said sure! I didn't think it could be that harmless. WRONG. He took us to the woods. (Mind you, this is 8:15 at night.) FIRST: I hate nature. SECOND: I'm scared of the dark. Sounds like a solid idea, right? Ha. He wanted to show us this wrecked train in the middle of the woods. Granted, it was pretty cool once we got there. And it was a beautiful night. BUT: I did not have previous knowledge of this adventure, so I was wearing flip flops. I now have a blister BETWEEN my toes. Also, Skippy got lost on the way back to the car. We walked around in circles for a while. Thank goodness we finally made it back, or I might have had a mental breakdown.

SKIPPY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment