My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 18

Saturday night was looooooong. I got up and went to church with mom & dad. Lindsay and the boys left before we went to church because they had to get back to make soup for their Fire Dept. soup supper. After church, mom made breakfast. We all kinda hung out. I read-a lot. and then took a long (much-needed) nap. I was supposed to go to work buuuuuut I forgot to call and check my schedule so I didn't know I was supposed to work. Oops. Around 6 I left with Lance and Zac to go out to their friend's house by the lake. We sat around and talked and then later went to Woody's for supper. When we got back to town I had to see the new pets that Lance bought... Oh these boys......

They're holding chickens. And the chickens are currently living in the basement of the Sedlacek/Higgins/Passow residence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment