My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 23

Fridayyyy. I wasn't really too excited about this Friday, though. I didn't have anything to look forward to this weekend except WORK. boo. Katlyne and I worked out this morning at the WRC. There was about 8 tours that went through while we were there. Embarrassing.... I was sitting on the exercise bike reading my book when I heard someone yell my name. I look up, and who other than Brittany Greig and Wanda. No way! I never would've recognized Brittany-she's so much older than the last time I saw her! Crazy. I got a call from City Hall today for an interview for a job at the pool this summer. We'll see what happens with that. (if I don't get it, I still have a job at the lake.) I went to work from 2 to 8. After work I shopped a little and found some birthday presents for Connor. I packed some stuff and then headed over to Abby's apartment. It was so nice to hang out with her. We talked allllll night. And it was awesome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment