My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 6

Happy birthday to my best friend, Mollie :)
I am so behind.
Ok so it was a busy day...ish. Luckily Zac texted me at 7:30 or I would not have been awake in time for my class. Apparently my body did not want to wake up to my alarm. Anyway, I had lunch with Morgan, Danielle, Katlyne, and Jen. In French, we convinced Holi (whom none of us really like) to hold class in Seerley because students are having a study vigil as a silent protest to the changes happening here at UNI (Seerley is where Ben Allen's office is). We got there and talked a little about the assignment due Thursday. Apparently she had a big grad student test to study for, so someone said, "We can just study here on our own if you want to go study for your test." She said, "Are you sure?" Of course we all agreed. "yeah, yeah! Go ahead!"  so she left. and so did half of our class, haha. I stayed, however, because I had a class after so I had no reason to leave. Olivia made a sign to set up by us:

"We appreciate the value of foreign languages" 
There's a talk about cutting the French program which is REALLY frustrating, but I won't go into that. 

After my 2:00 class I met in the library with Eddie and Courtney to work on the listening part of our French workbook together. We do it together because it's really difficult and she grades really hard. When we finished with that Tiffany, Katlyne and I went on a walk around campus, where I found my new friend...
I skipped choir practice at St. Stephen's and instead went to Coldstone with Katlyne and Tiffany because it was our CAC fundraiser there. No word on how much we made, but the ice cream was delicious. I went to bed early because I was so exhausted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment