My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 29

Happy Leap Day!
I had a conference with my Writing teacher this morning.....worthless. It took about 5 minutes. I went to the Union to work out for the first time in a week. Obviously I couldn't do much, but I rode the exercise bike while starting a new book-Water for Elephants (I'm waiting for a friend to finish the second Hunger Games book so I can read it). I came back to the room to shower...when I walked up the stairs, BOTH bathrooms were  "temporarily closed for maintenance". Whaaaaaat. So I couldn't shower until 10:45, and then Danielle was complaining because she was ready to eat but I wasn't. Oh goodness it was a fiasco. (not really, though). I didn't have my 11:00 class so I had lunch with Danielle and then went to French at noon. It was RIDICULOUSLY windy outside, plus snow. It was crazy. During French, Flavia decided to push the test back (yet again-I'm not complaining though) to Monday. Woohoo! I worked from 2:15-6:15....that was not easy. Emily decided to cancel choir practice for tonight so I didn't have to drive to Hudson in the crazy weather. I came back to the dorms and ate Ramen while Morgan ate pizza and we watched America's Funniest Home Videos. I showered, watched Modern Family with Morgan, and then we HELPED KATLYNE CARRY HER STUFF INSIDE!!!! She came back. Oh my goodness I missed her so much. I'm so glad she's back. :) My picture is of her door, decorated by Danielle, for her homecoming.


I tried my first Naked smoothie today. Addicted. They are so ridiculously good. (but expensive). Luckily I have about 120 dining dollars left to use. :)

Lindsay posted a picture of Connor's first night at the bowling alley. Is he not the cutest thing ever?! I miss him so much, squishy face and all.

Look at those teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment