My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break!

I'm mashing this all into one post-I won't go into much detail. On the Sunday we flew out, we drove to Omaha and had lunch with Shelby & JD. Shelby so generously lent me the last 2 Hunger Games books. YES. I think you can figure out what I did all week... :) We had a peaceful direct flight to Phoenix and the lovely Josiah was there to greet us when we arrived. We grabbed some grub and headed to his place. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were filled with shopping (yay), eating, reading, and sitting by the pool in the sun. It was, well, AWESOME. It was so relaxing and fun. Such a great week with Zac. Friday we got up and climbed North Mountain. Yep, you read that right. I climbed a mountain. It gave me a splendid insight on how out of shape I am. Yikes. We headed to the airport. The journey home was not as short. We had about an hour layover in Denver and flew back in to Omaha around 12:30am. We(Zac) drove all the way back home. Here's some pics from the week. Zac HATES getting his picture taken...

These were taken on Tuesday night when we went
to Rock Bottom for supper. YUM!












This was at Mellow Mushroom on Wednesday night. John (left) is who Josiah lives with in Phoenix.













Thursday night we went downtown Phoenix. We ate some delicious pizza and fantastic crêpes.



























 The view from the top of North Mountain. So beautiful! (even though I'm not usually a fan of nature)

And at the top we saw chipmunks. They were not afraid of us. They were so cute!! 





















And that was my Spring Break in Phoenix. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment