My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26

The day is not over yet, but I thought I'd get this done while I have time. I slept in today, which was much needed after a long busy weekend. I was planning on doing some homework today when I got up...but I didn't. Instead, I went to the Union and met up with Austin and Brett. UNI hosted the IHSAA All State speech today. I went to my classes and then met up with them again. They sat with me while I ate lunch. I went to work from 2:30 to 6:45 and it was stupid. Two people didn't show up, so we were short staffed. I finally got my break when I had 45 minutes left in my shift. So annoying. I grabbed some supper and here I am. Blogging. Instead of doing my homework. Oh well. You only live once ;) I have a CAC meeting tonight. 18 DAYS UNTIL RELAY. Scary. But I can't wait. :)

The handsome fellows I spent part of my day with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment