My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7

Happy Hump Day, seriously.

I had absolutely no desire to get out of bed. None. I did, though. I went and worked out-and walked back in shorts and a tshirt. 62 degrees!! It was awesome. I grabbed lunch quick between classes from the Union. After class I quick changed clothes (& I looked super cute, by the way) and headed to work. It was so nice out! I spent the majority of my time in customer service because they were swamped. I finally got my break with about an hour of my shift left, ha. After work I went back to campus to eat supper with Jen and then headed to Hudson for choir practice. I got back to campus about the same time Katlyne did and we went to 23rd Street so she could get some supper. I really should do some homework now....we'll see how that goes. Photo of the day is the beautiful Jen, playing peek-a-boo. She's really 5 years old at heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment