My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2

Such a laaaaazy day. And also Friday.. :) I woke up..I don't even remember what time. Watched the Today show-pretty much did nothing productive. I went to class, had lunch by myself that consisted of: a pb&j sandwich, a bowl of captain crunch, some grapes, and a sugar cookie. Oh how I LOVE the Rialto on Fridays during Lent...............

I did some laundry in the afternoon. I was "that girl" that rode the elevator from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor with my laundry because I couldn't lift it (due to my arm). So I climbed into an elevator full of people to ride one floor. I hate that.

After laundry, Danielle and I went to Scratch to get cupcakes, and then ran to Target to get something uniform for us to wear for..... THE UNI HUNGER GAMES.

SO MUCH FUN. We forgot to take a team picture :( But we had some pretty sexy socks (on clearance at Target). Our team was Danielle, Morgan, Katlyne, and myself.  One of the competitions was to write a song after being given a genre. Our genre was Rock. We ROCKED it. Our song was a compilation of I Love Rock n Roll and Bad Reputation-with Hunger Games lyrics. I'm trying to convince the girls to make a video of it, I'll keep you updated on how that goes :) The Hunger Games people video taped it so maybe it will be on the internet somewhere....who knows! We didn't win the overall competition but we were in the top 10 for our song writing skills. Hoorah!  And now I'm exhausted, and am getting up to go shopping with Danielle at 8:30. Really excited for that :)

Oh, Happy Day! (The name of my cupcake) 
(please disregard the fact that I look a little like death) 

No comments:

Post a Comment