My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 28

My day was long. And boring. So this will be a short post. :)
Danielle and I have been eating together-just the two of us-a lot. Mainly because it's usually a trio and Katlyne has been gone :'(  My photo of the day is of the large and unique strawberry I consumed at lunch today. :)
After my World Geo test (oofta.) I went to the Health Center and made an appointment to see the doctor. When I saw her, she gave me a sling and said the best thing to do would be to go to physical therapy to recover faster. So I had to go out to Biolife after the Doctor visit to sign a release of medical information form so they could sent to it my doctor and (hopefully) they will pay for the physical therapy. We should find out today. I had supper with Danielle and then worked on the enormous amount of French review worksheets we had to do. I watched Parenthood (which, for a season finale, wasn't that great.) and went to bed around 11.
Also, I was texting my friend Tate alllllll day. It was awesome.  I miss him. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment