My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11

God was really looking out for me. I woke up around 8:15 this morning. I couldn't fall back asleep so I got up. I looked out the window and realized that my car was parked on the side of the ride that you can't park on on Saturdays. There was no ticket yet. I SPRINTED outside and moved it. Success. It was extremely cold out there. I came back inside and went to bed. :) We finally rolled out of bed around 11. It was a perfect lazy Saturday. We went to Panda Express for lunch. We came back and watched tv for the afternoon. We headed to Famous Dave's for supper around 5:15. At 6:45 we went to the HuB to help set up for the CAC Fundraiser. We were at the HuB until 11. Then we walked across the street to Tony's and grabbed some pizza. (My favorite pizza place in CF!) We came back and I was reunited with Katlyne, whom I hadn't talked to ALL day (that's a long time for us). Now we're just lounging. :) What a good day. EXCEPT. Zac snooped(because he's a jerk), found my blog, and saw his present before I gave it to him. I was so mad :( I got my present today though. Here he is: so cute!

His name is Charlie :) 

Some of the CAC girls at the fundraiser. 


No comments:

Post a Comment