My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17

I was up unusually early today. That's because UNI hosted an Up-Close day, where possible students come and really get to see UNI "Up-Close". I went to the McLeod to sit at a table for CAC with Lindsey, another CAC exec. We did the Interlude on the floor before we left. It was fun :) After that I headed to the WRC for a quick workout. I rushed back to my room to get ready in time for class. I get to class, and we're there for 20 minutes. No joke. So I went to the Union and had lunch. After my 12:00 class I came back to my room because I (apparently) volunteered to have my room open for people to view. So I cleaned it up really fast and then sat here....for 2 hours. Haha, Katlyne sat with me for a while. I went to donate plasma and now I'm heading to eat supper with Katlyne. Who knows what the rest of the night will bring! Here's a photo from this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment