My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18

I was late for work today, whoops! (Only 5 minutes!). The next 5 1/2 hours of my life were HELL. It was ridiculously busy at work. I think it was worse than Christmas season. So I got off work around 4:40 and then headed back to campus. I changed clothes and headed to Abby's apartment to see her and KENZIE. Yes, Kenzie. :) They were going to the Jason Aldean concert. When they left for that, I left to meet Rachel and Danielle at Russell hall. We went to the jazz band concert. It was really good, but really long. After the concert we went to Ton'y for pizza. We sat down, ordered, and the waitress comes back 2 minutes later and says, "We actually already had one made." No. Way. Danielle and I were so hungry because we didn't eat before the concert. It was amazing. We headed back to campus, which was ridiculous because it just happened to be at the same time that the Jason Aldean concert let out. Soooooo many people. I finally made it back to my room around midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment