My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 3

I am so behind. Sorry! Today was an easy day. I got up around 9:15, went to class, had lunch with Courtney, and then had a laundry date with Katlyne. At 5 we headed to the WRC for a CAB (Campus Activities Board) event. Free food! It was fun. Then we tried Zumba for free-so much fun! We headed to the West Gym to try and get a free t-shirt at the wrestling meet but they were all gone :( So we went back to the WRC and Danielle and I climbed the rock wall. Scary!!!! But I made it to the top of the short one AND the tall one. I was so proud of myself. Afterward we came back to the dorm and I went to bed around 9. i'll tell you why in the next post :)

                                                         Rock climbing swag :)


No comments:

Post a Comment