My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5

I went to bed WAY too late last night. I ended up skyping with Zac until about 3am. Bad. Idea. 7:30 came way too fast. So I've gone the whole day on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep-no nap. I got up and went to play at Hudson. I left there when we got done singing our song and came back to my dorm to shower and get ready for church at St. Stephen's. I went to church and got to see Rob. He told me all about his weekend at the International Job Fair and the job he took in Mexico City :( I'm really happy that he's getting this opportunity but it's going to be sad when he leaves us :( (Rob started the Praise and Worship band that we have at St. Stephen's now). After church I went and had brunch with Katlyne at Rialto. I headed to the library around 12:40 to meet up with some classmates and study for our French test tomorrow. I'm not too worried about it but I figured studying couldn't hurt me. When I got back from the library Danielle curled my hair so I could make Zac's Valentine's Day present. :) I will show a picture of the finished product but I'll share the pictures that are going into it. (Don't worry, he doesn't read my blog. He doesn't even know how to get to it, so we're good :) )







These are the final edited ones that I'm using. I realize the L doesn't look that great, especially compared to the others, but oh well. (He's a guy, he won't really care.) Danielle took the photos for me. After the photo shoot was over, Katlyne, Morgan and I went to dinner with Kelly and Danielle in the Rialto. Kelly and Danielle had an audition for a play. K, M and I went back upstairs. I turned the game on while making more valentines for Zac. Then I started editing the photos and I finally finished a little bit ago. Our lighting wasn't ideal, otherwise these could have been better. So now, the sleep-deprived Whitney is finally crashing. Good night all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment