My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13

Just another manic Monday. (not really) Zac left around 6:30. I fell back asleep around 7 and the 2 hours of sleep I had by myself in my bed were GLORIOUS. Don't get me wrong, I love having him visit me. But 2 people in a twin sized bed is not exactly the most ideal sleeping condition. Anyway, I finally rolled out of bed around 9:30ish and got ready for the day. I sat through my super boring writing class and then my awesome French class. Flavia never ceases to amaze me. I headed to my car around 1:30 to head to work. It was SO BORING. Nobody likes to shop on a Monday. Anyway, I got off work and scored a new Columbia coat for $50. (Thanks mom and dad). 'Tis very warm and blue! After work I grabbed supper and then headed to my meeting for CAC. It was a tad long but with Relay in only 58 DAYS, we have a lot to discuss. I almost biffed it on my way back. It doesn't seem slick until you almost have a heart attack from falling. Yikes. It's time for bed. :) My photo of the day is a picture of Danielle and the valentine I made her (from the 97 cent box of 32 I bought at Walmart)


No comments:

Post a Comment