My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7

Due to being up late last night, I rolled out of bed around 7:35. That gave me enough time to brush my teeth, put clothes on, and leave for class. No worries, I was not late. My math class about bores me to death though. Not as much as my World Geo class, however. So. Boring. My French class got canceled today, so I had a break from 10:45 to 2:00. In that time period, I ate lunch, showered, and made some progress on Zac's present. Almost there :) After class I worked on some homework while watching Ellen. Mom and Dad arrived around 5 and we travelled over to My Verona on Main for supper. Fancy, but delicious. After supper we trotted over to Scratch to get some cupcakes :) That's my photo of the day because I forgot to take a picture of my parents (oops!) They dropped me off at the church for choir practice and they went to the GBPAC to see Elvis Lives. Ma just called and said it was awesome, and-of course-dad posted a photo on Facebook of it. (He's hooked, btw) Choir was relaxing. I came back to the room and worked on some homework while watching Parenthood-LOVE THAT SHOW. Now it's time to hit the hay. Happy Hump Day tomorrow everyone!

Coconut love <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment