My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27

Oofta. My weekend: Successful? yes. Productive? no.  We did a whole lot of nothing in my Writing class.  Soooo boring. In French Flavia filled us in on the changes happening with the budget cuts here at UNI. It was pretty interesting and a little scary. I had lunch with Danielle after class, took a shower, and then studied a little for Geography. I went at 4:30 to help with the Pizza Ranch fundraiser, but since I can't use my right arm, I didn't stay long. I went back to campus and picked up Jen, Morgan, and Danielle and we went back to Pizza Ranch to eat supper. When we got back to campus, Morgan, Danielle and I went to the library to meet the boy Morgan and study for World Geography. I'm in the Union now for my CAC meeting.......I'm so tired.

Here's my photo of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment