My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20

Mooooooooooonday. <---- that's how long my day felt. I got up and went to work out at the Union. I came back, showered, ate some delectable Honey Nut Cheerios, and went to class. In my writing class we did a revision exercise-YES. I love grammar. My brother-in-law JD calls me a nerd for that, but he's the one currently assembling his own computer........ :) French class was awesome, as always. Flavia can always brighten my day. I took every chance I got today to read more in my book. I just want to finish it but I have a busy week so I should probably get all the sleep I can. I worked from 3-7, mostly in Customer Service, which I've never been officially "trained" in, but I know how to do most of the stuff back there...so my supervisor always has me help out if the line is long-which is fine because I actually sorta...like customer service. I walked out of Kohl's and it was a bit windy and chilly, but there was no precipitation. I parked my car and the minute I stepped out to walk back to my building-SNOW. or RAIN. I'm not quite sure what it was actually, but it was cold and wet and blowing everywhere and it made the walk MISERABLE. I made it back to the dorm, repacked my bag, and headed to the Union for our CAC meetings. Our executive meeting was record time-less than an hour. Sweet! I can actually get to bed at a decent time tonight. Awesome. :)


We got new name tags at Kohl's......apparently 4 months equals a year......?



Today is national Hoodie Hoo Day. I have no idea what that means, but it reminds me of a song my nephew sings....I wish I could show you a video of it, but I can't find it. Shucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment