My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 24

Friday. Faire la fĂȘte! We had another Up-Close day today so I worked that table with Lindsey again. Due to my injury, I didn't participate in the Interlude this time, but I did take a picture of everyone else doing it!
 

My French class was cancelled because of the snow-Flavia must drive from somewhere. I went to my 11:00 class, and it was really boring, like usual. I had lunch with Katlyne, Danielle, Chloe, and some of Chloe's friends. (different Chloe than P&W band) After lunch I was in my room all afternoon because we showed our room for the Up-Close day tours again. After that was over, Jen and I went to get Scratch cupcakes. YUM. We came back and I did some homework before we ate supper with Tiffany. After supper I got a Skype call from Kaden, Connor, and Lindsay. :) Kaden told me that Connor was being annoying. When Lindsay asked Kaden what annoying meant, he said "Annoying is when you drive people crazy." What a funny guy. I had to cut the conversation short because I had to go to the women's basketball game to hand out ribbons, etc. for the Pink Out game. I left at halftime and then hung out with Jen. We had a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment