My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1

For those of you reading from my hometown, WHITE RABBIT. :)

I got up around 8:30 this morning and headed to the Union to work out. I went 15 minutes on the elliptical and then 13 minutes on the bike. While on the bike I started to read Hunger Games (hence the reason I went 13 instead of 10 minutes) I couldn't put it down! I'm only on the second chapter but it is SO GOOD!! So I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time reading in the near future :) After class Abby came to pick me up and we went on a date to Coldstone. On Wednesdays with a college ID it's buy one get one free-amazing! So she's my photo of the day. :) It was good to catch up with her-I haven't seen her since before Christmas, and we live in the same town!


After our date I came back to my room and made Zac's valentine that I get to send tomorrow morning. It was really cute. Katlyne and I watched Ellen at 4 and then messed around until we ate supper at 6. We ambushed Morgan's room with my computer playing Interlude-Morgan joined in and did it with us. It's actually a great workout! (If you don't know what the Interlude is, Youtube UNI Interlude dance) We went to supper at 6 and I headed for Hudson about 6:30. It was crazy foggy outside-I felt like I was in a bad horror movie. It was really hard to see to drive. I got back about 8:00 and then did some homework in the lounge with Katlyne and Danielle. I took a shower and Morgan thought of the fabulous idea to pour cold water on me while I was in there. Someday I'll get her back. But, ta-ta for now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment