My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21

Happy Mardi Gras! I hope everyone indulged one last time in what they are giving up. I know I did. I'm giving up chocolate.....I hope I can do it.
It was just another confusing day in Math. I sure hope I pass this class. Religion exams were  due today so we didn't have class. I came back to my room and finished one essay before lunch with Katlyne, Morgan, and Jen. I showed up for my 12:30 class...there was a huge misunderstanding. The grad student that teaches our T TH class is very disorganized. She told us in advance that she couldn't be in class today, but she gave Eddie a movie that we were to watch. Except, no one was there to unlock the door for us, and when we asked another professor, he wouldn't open the door because he didn't want us to be responsible if anything went wrong the technology. So, as directed, we waited ten minutes and when no one showed up, we left. We decided to work on our workbook activities together in the library. We did that until some of us had to go to class at 2. My 2:00 class was interesting, as always. My friend Rachel(not my future roommate) took a tally of how many times our professor said "And so on down the line". He was up to 10 after just a half hour. After class I finished my religion exams and turned them in. I was working on some homework when my phone rang. It was my beautiful friend Mollie! What a splendid surprise. We talked until about 5:45 and then I went to supper with Tiffany and Katlyne. After supper I finished an assignment for my writing class, spent some time with Morgan and Jen, and then watched Parenthood at 9. love, love, love that show. This episode was slightly predictable, though. I won't spoil it for any of you who haven't watched it yet. :) It is time to do some reading and head to bed!

It's a western themed customer appreciation week in the Union. Courtney and I took advantage of this lovely opportunity. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment