My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!! I had no ambition to get out of bed this morning, so I was ALMOST late for my 8am class. Almost. :)  After my first 2 classes I had lunch with Katlyne, Danielle, Morgan, and Jen. Then I got my Valentine from  Danielle:
A cupcake from Scratch! (SO GOOD)

I took some Valentines for the people in my French class (no candy though). When I gave one to my friend Eddie, he gave me one back: :)


After class we went to Ben Allen's office so Katlyne could deliver her valentine to him (she lost a bet with Danielle). There was a line of students waiting to see him so we gave the valentine to his secretary. Katlyne and I ate some pizza rolls while watching Ellen, and then we headed to the Union for Volunteer Tuesdays. We got a free t-shirt (like I need another one of those) and we spent 2 1/2 hours making tie blankets to donate to the Storks' Nest. Katlyne and I cranked out 4 tie blankets in the time we were there. When we returned we sat in the lounge for a while doing homework. Abbey and Danielle joined us in there. I finally headed to bed around 11:30. Just another photo: my best friend Katlyne :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment