My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6

Easiest day ever. I woke up around 9:30, went to work out in the Union, came back and showered. Then I went to my one class at noon. My 11:00 class got canceled. We had a test in French-pretty easy. After class I had lunch by myself and then did my homework. Go me! I left around 2:30 and went to Walmart to pick up the pictures to make Zac's present. I haven't gotten it made yet, but I have until Friday when he comes to stay with me. I worked 3:15 to 7:15. After work I made myself some Ramen for supper. First time I've eaten it since I've been at college! That's my picture of the day because my day was boring. I had a CAC meeting at 8:30 and it lasted about an hour. I should be in bed by now but  a guy from Tiffany's high school came to say hi and he just left. So now I can go to bed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment