My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, February 27, 2012

February 25

Saturday! It was a rather lazy day. I slept in until about 9:30-which was awesome. I showered and then had brunch with Jen. I left around 1:00 for Cedar Rapids to visit my friend DJ. Once I got there, I sat in my car for 15 minutes because he didn't answer his dang phone. How rude (said in the Stephanie-from-Full-House way). He finally called me back and I figured out how to get to his room. We hung out there with some of his friends until his parents came. We went out to eat with them and then went to watch DJ's jazz band concert.

My photo of the day is of my RA's boyfriend, who recently won the "Mr. School of Music" competition. Some people from RC believe he looks like Josiah Simpson. I see it a little bit....


And unfortunately, I took ONE picture the whole time I was in CR. ONE!! and it's not even good. but here it is :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment