My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4

Longest. Day. Ever. (So far) I didn't sleep well last night. Woke up at 4am to get ready to hit the road. Surprisingly, I was on time. I left around 5, stopped to get gas and some caffeine and was on my way to judge my first speech contest. :) It was SUCH a great day-I saw so many good performances and it was really enjoyable-plus I get paid! The weather didn't hold us back so it was a very successful day.

                                                It was Joe's first judging experience too. :)

 I arrived back in Cedar Falls about 7:15. I freshened up and then headed to Valley Park Lanes for the Kohl's Christmas party. It was a good time-karaoke! I came back to the dorms and hung out with Katlyne and Danielle for a while. After being awake for almost 24 straight hours, I CANNOT WAIT to hit my bed. Here's a karaoke pic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment