My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9

Let's start off with: My math professor is a jerk. I'm going to stop there so I don't go on a rant. Let's continue with: My Religions teacher is awesome. And: My World Geography class is boring, and so on down the line. So that's what we're dealing with.

After class I had intentions of being productive but, well, I wasn't. I watched Ellen with Katlyne, had supper with Katlyne and Tiffany, and went to a free ZUMBA session in the McLeod. An hour and a half. It was a serious workout-and so much fun! Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture while Zumba-ing, so I took a picture of the McLeod when we were done. Not as cool, I know. After Zumba we stopped at Joyce's room to get supplies for a door decorating contest. Katlyne and I were asked to knock on everyone's door in our Eiffel house and tell them about the supplies, with the incentive of getting Dancer Dollars (which can be used at the end of the semester to obtain really cool stuff.) We talked in a British accent the whole time, and it was a jolly old time. At 9:15 we went up to the 6th floor, where they provided us with delicious Valentine's Day cookies. Afterwards I hung out in Morgan and Jen's room for a while. 'Twas fun. I'm exhausted, so off to bed I go. Bonne nuit, tout le monde! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment