My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8

Happy Hump Day! My intentions of working out this morning were good, but it didn't happen. Instead, I was lazy. I finished up some homework, showered, had breakfast-that stuff. I headed to my 11:00 class-College Writing and Research. What a boring class...........anyway. We got our French tests back and I got a 96-woohoo! I had lunch with Courtney and then got down to business. I had a list of to-do's and I got MOST of them done. I had dinner with Katlyne and Tiffany at 5 and then headed to Hudson around 6:30. When I got back, Katlyne met me at the WRC and we played racquetball. We went upstairs to do our abs workout and then headed back to the dorms. I was hoping to take a shower but, alas, all the showers were taken. I guess I'm getting up early tomorrow-dang. :( My photo of the day is the FINISHED product of Zac's Valentine's Day present. Yay :)

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment